FTSs Pro | Modular Temp Control 1/2"
1/2" version fits 1, 2 and 3.5bbl Jacketed Unitanks
Precise temp control is an important part of any pro brewing operation. Historically, cellar vessels in a brewery would be controlled from one central control panel, often on the other side of the brewery. This setup creates logistical and expandability issues when bringing on additional vessels, or reconfiguring a cellar layout. By designing the FTSs Pro to be a modular, tank mounted system the brewery can expand and reorganize their fermentation space without the need to rewire or purchase a larger central control panel.
Our PID controlled panel offers greater temp control and stability than a standard industrial temp controller. Features such as an event input "Crash" mode allows the cellarman to crash cool a tank to a pre-programmed temp without having to dial in a new temperature every time.
- Omron PID with Relay Output
- Event Input with integrated "Crash" mode
- 1/2" or 3/4" Brass solenoid valve included
- Detachable solenoid valve harness
- Water and chemical resistant harnesses for RTD probe, solenoid, and power
- 110 VAC power requirement
- All 304 stainless water resistant case with welded mount
- Designed to mount to standard 1.5" process piping
This product is available on backorder