1 BBL (US) Jacketed Unitank
Ss Brewtech set out to design our line of Jacketed Unitanks by taking the same robust material thickness, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as thier Pro Unitanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. It was also important that they borrowed popular cues from their single wall Unitanks such as a lower stiffener shelf plate, and square tube leg design.
They also carried over our popular Zwickle style sampling valve, DIN racking arm, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. Then added a pro carb stone along with a combination CIP and dry hoping port. Instead of incorporating a cumbersome off the shelf monster manway, They decided to go with the familiar TC standard and their own proprietary TC lid cap and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when removing the lid cap. The line of Jacketed Unitanks strikes the perfect balance of Pro performance in a smaller package.
- FTS Pro Jacketed Unitank— Designed to be paired with our line of Ss Glycol Chiller.
- 1/2" FTSs Pro — Designed to be paired with a pressurized loop commercial glycol system.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Lower Cone and Body Glycol Jacket
- Lid cap includes combination 3" dry hop port and PRV
- Blow off tube and Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Zwickle Style Sampling Valve and Analog Thermometer
- 1.5" TC Rotatable racking arm with DIN nut, 1.5" lower dump port
- Discrete cylinder and cone jackets allow for half batching
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS Carbstone with valve
- Cone mounted sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 53" Height
Cooling options in Ss Brewtech accessories collection, Please order separate
This product is available on backorder